Voisin esitellä hahmot, joita on tähän mennessä ja tässä strippisarjassa esillä.
 |
| Pullo-Nalle | Pullo-Nalle, päätähti joka haluaa vain dokata, mietiskellä ja olla yksin. Sosiaaliset tilanteet ovat melkein aina kidutusta Pullo-Nallelle, muutaman muun hahmon kanssakäymistä lukuunottamatta. | |
 |
Minttukissa
Yksi ilme kertoo kaiken. Vähäiset ovat puheet ja niin on eleetkin. |
 |
| Palikka. | Suuret haaveet ja vähäiset avut saa Palikan usein surkeaksi, mutta ne eivät lannista sitä unelmoimasta. Ehket hieman yksinkertainen, mutta sekään ei haittaa Palikkaa. |
|  |
| Konipolle. |
| Tämä keppihevonen on ylisosiaalinen ja utelias. Hänen paras ystävä on Pullo-Nalle, ainakin omasta mielestään. Konipollen mielestä ystäviä ei ole koskaan liikaa ja niiden kanssa yhdessäolo on kaikkein parasta ajanvietettä. |
Muitakin hahmoja löytyy stripeistä, kuten jeesustelijat, Otso-vaari, baarikärpänen ja kuolema. Ehket ne saavat esittelyn tuonnempana. Tässä kuitenkin muutama strippi lisää, ollos hyvä!
 |
| 1. During art class we did these croquis drawings. Fast strokes 2. First we drew 10min, then 5min and all the way to just few seconds. Like drinking pilsner. |
 |
| 1. I'll show you my scary face 3. That's all folks. |
 |
| 1. I have to ask, can you take that bag off your head? 2. No! No don't! Put it back, fast! 3. Were those moustaches? On the other hand, don't answer. |
 |
| 1. Would you like to buy some shortbread? They're good! 2. You would be supporting a good cause. We represent 4H association. We did these by our own hand! 3. Please, no more. How could you? |
 |
| 2. Alms for the poor? 4. Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean that. That's okay 5. Alms for the poor? There's that word again. |
 |
| 3. (Afternoon) Goddamn Konipolle did it again! |
 |
| 1. As a child I dreamed of becoming a professional athlete. 2. But pilsner entered my tummy (:made a goal) and I lost my childhood dream. 3. Now I parkcrash (?) and do some benchwork to keep my fitness. POOR TRANSLATION, HAHAHAHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! |
 |
| 1. Hi Bottle-Teddy! 2. We we going to have a jog, would you like to accompany us? It is good for you. Nope. 3. I need legs for this. Come on now! |
 |
| 1. Home *hic* I *hic* want to *hic* 2. Home I want to go see my *hic* darling *hic* |
 |
| 1. Hey what's the matter? Is something wrong? 2. Really, what's the problem? Here, at least have a drink 3. Did it work? |
 |
| So what have you been up to? |
 |
| My fiancee cheated me with my sister in our bed when I was buying flight tickets to romantic holiday 2. Then he slandered me how crappy lay my sister was, though better than me. Told me that I'm like a dead fish, how could he say that?! 3. Could you show just a a little bit shocked? This is terrible! |
 |
| Passout border |
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti