lauantai 16. kesäkuuta 2012

Pullo-nalle returns

Lisää huonosti piirrettyjä strippei, olkaatten hyvä!
-ENG-
Here's some more of these amazingly crappy drawn comic strips, enjoy! (now with text)

1. Do you wanna hit the beach? 2. Hell no, that place is filled with sweatty fat and screaming morons 3. You say that about every place (ummhuh)

1. I applied for a job at game company and they loved my portfolio 2. They asked if I had references and I told them my whole family

(Bottle bear is teaching pilsner to come up) 1. Come here, tseh 2. Good pilsner, come 3. just a little more

1. I heard that we all are made of stars 2. Bullshit, I say 3. I'm 70% wool, 20% polyester and 10% cotton

4. Could someone help me up?

First one was the best

1. End is nigh! Oh brothers and sisters hear me! 2. Can you recognize the armageddon? It is imminent! 3. Well that's one more reason to open another

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti